Looking for a new career
Preferred, Realtors Ltd, the #1 Residential Real Estate office in both the Plymouth/Canton Market but also the 'I-275 Corridor' market, is Looking for Talented Licensed Realtors to Join Our Top Performing Team.
Click here ~ FREE 40 HR Pre-License Course
Preferred, Realtors Ltd has been in the Metro Detroit market for almost four decades and strives to maintain three goals: "Professionalism", "Satisfaction", and "Results". We are a growing real estate brokerage that takes pride in offering top-quality coaching and training for agents of any experience level. We believe that we attract talented agents by providing opportunities. Our office gives you the opportunity to market yourself and run your real estate career as your own business. Reaching your full potential in real estate means reaching success.
* The ability to generate business from a multitude of sources including their personal sphere of influence, company driven leads, and real estate related activities Provide guidance and assist sellers/buyers in marketing/purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
* Determine clients' needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit their Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters to their benefit, and ensure a fair and honest dealing
* Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties' value
* Display and market real property to possible buyers
* Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, addendums, etc)
* Maintain and update listings of available properties
* Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
* Promote/market yourself through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
* Remain knowledgeable about our real estate market and best practices Requirements
* Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
* Real Estate Salesperson's or Real Estate Broker's License
* If you are looking for how to get your license or are in the process of the Real Estate Class/Test, we'd still love to talk and help! Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
Training & Support:
One on One Agent Training (New to Experienced Agents)
Access to -- Online Training Courses KvCORE
Personalized/Social Media Marketing Resources
Lead generation tools
Proprietary Business Development tools
Monthly Office Meetings & Training Sessions
Additional Resources Provided: Real Estate Class Reimbursement Generous starting commission splits with potential to grow!
Please contact Ryan or Pam TODAY to get your career started as a Real Estate Agent with us!
Ryan Brandemihl ~ 734-416-5775 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Pam Bartling ~ 734-416-9517 ~ email@example.com